Spooner Golf Club Update
1. The golf shop is now open. Limited to 2 customers in the shop at a time.
2. The golf course itself will continue to have the same social distancing/limitation of contact as before. This includes, no rakes in sand traps, no ball washers, modification of the hole so golfers can remove their ball without touching anything else.
3. Golf carts may have 2 riders if they are both comfortable riding together. We will still provide a single cart for those who do not wish to ride with someone.
4. The Range is now open!! Season passes are available: Single-$160, Couples-$210, Family-$245, or you can pay as you go - $5 for 39-41 balls.
5. The bar and restaurant will be opening as we receive products and get everything operational. We will need to maintain social distancing and will operate at 50% capacity. No more than 6 people per table and we will have 50% of the tables with signs on them saying "This table is closed".
6. We will have outside seating on the patio! The Beautification Tournament Committee purchased brand new patio furniture that will be delivered on Tuesday, May 19th! We will also have the old patio furniture in the lawn area behind the 9th green for additional seating.
7. Please remember to keep social distancing at all times, wash your hands and enjoy yourself!!