A one-of-a-kind Northwest Wisconsin Golf Experience.
The Wisconsin Department of Tourism selected the 408 yard 18th as the first hole of the best 18 holes in the state of Wisconsin with their release of The Dairyland Dream 18.
They wrote about #18:
“Thomas Vardon, brother of six time British Open champion Harry Vardon designed the hole in 1930. It must have been a beast to play back in the days of hickory-shafted clubs. Member thought the hole was so hard that they didn’t even use it in the 1950′s and 60′s. Even with today’s technology it still strikes fear in the hearts of many golfers… it’s a nerve racking start to the Dream 18″.
- Originally designed by Tom Vardon in 1930 with the second
- 9 designed by Dr. Gordon Emerson in 1980
- Par 71, with 3 regulation tees from 5,004 to 6,416 yards
- 2 PGA Family Course Tees
- Immaculate tree-lined fairways
- Beautiful greens of varying sizes
- Many risk / reward opportunities
- Large practice facility with 2 putting and chipping greens